Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Hillymom's


The Hillymom's!

Many of you may ask, what is a Hillymom? To some they are fans, mom's, women, and more... But to me they are life savers or life changers.

I met this lovely group of ladies in Atlanta, GA. Everything that could go wrong in life was going wrong, I was debating a breakup, one of my best friends had just passed away, and my job was in jeopardy.

I got in my car left DC and headed for FL. I stopped in Atlanta on the way, and I met a compassionate group of women who met me with open arms and loving hearts. I was at a very low point in my life, but when I was with them I found that joy that I had been missing, the peace that was drifting didn't seem so far away, and in that weekend a friendship was born. A friendship that has forever shaped my life, and for that I am so very thankful. God places people in our lives for a reason. I lost Dave, a great friend, one of my best friends, and in an instant he placed a hand full of women in my life that each have their own unique way of friendship.

My prayer is that I can bring them as much joy and peace as they bring me, and I hope that they realize that I don't take our friendship for granted, and that I thank God for them each and every day. I honestly don't know where my life would be without my saving grace! My friends! My Hillymom's!!!

To learn more about the Hillywood show you should visit TheHillywoodShow.com
See what they are all about! They are amazing!

3 comments:

  1. I truly puffy heart you my Josh and you bring happiness to everyone that you touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, Josh! You bring tears to my eyes. We love you too!

    ReplyDelete