Sunday, October 18, 2009

"In life find someone as normal as you"


I found a quote that says’ “In life find someone as normal as you.” I love this quote because for those of you who know me, well I am in my own category of normalness! I learned at an early age that life is just too precious; it can be taken away so quickly. To some I am very outspoken, to others at first may think I’m a tad crazy, but then when you get to know me you realize, that yes I am a tad crazy hehe. I have always been the “live in the moment” type of person. I spent a few years of my life hating myself for being gay, because I was taught that it was wrong… But after finding peace within myself with God and Religion and my sexuality, nothing is holding me back. I crave life, I embrace it… I can remember just wanting to die, not wanting to live anymore. But then I found that unexplainable joy and allowed it back in my life I just don’t take it for granted anymore. When I saw this picture I just felt such joy in my heart, it explains itself but If I had to describe living in the moment or enjoying life… This would definitely be one of my top pictures because that’s exactly what we were doing…

Life is too short to worry about impressing the world… I thought that I wasted a year and a half of my life on someone… But I gained an amazing friendship with someone else out of it. If you aren’t happy… FIND YOUR HAPPY PLACE! Live for you and make new friends on this incredible journey. If you aren’t being appreciated, find someone who will appreciate you, because if you allow someone to suck that love and joy out of your life it will consume you greater than anything ever has… I know I’ve been there!

So … “find someone as normal as you…”

1 comment:

  1. This gives me so much hope. I'm having such a hard time keeping my head up right now. Thank you. <3

    ReplyDelete