Thursday, September 24, 2009

Carman!


I would like to recognize Carman!

When I think of the true meaning of friendship I think of Carman. We have been friends for a few years now, and he is without a doubt the most genuine person that I have ever met.

Our mutual love of Comics is what drew up our first conversation! Now don't be fooled he does have a flaw... He thinks that Batman is better than Superman... I know right? Carman we are still praying for you! hehe!

Most people say, "oh that saved my life..." or something along those lines ... I can Honestly say that Carman saved my life! Pun intended. He was there for me at my highest points and my lowest points in life. I am a better person for having him as a friend and I can't wait to see what other crazy adventures are in store for us! From Karaoke, to fishing, to running out of gas at the gas station lol, from cross country adventures to way to spicy meatloaf! I love you Carman!

No comments:

Post a Comment